Biomedical Imaging CDT Summer School 2016
The Summer School brings together students from the Oxford/Nottingham, UCL, KCL/Imperial and Edinburgh/Strathclyde (Bio)medical Imaging CDTs, plus some additional UK doctoral students. During this 3-day Summer School students will have the opportunity to showcase their projects, and to work together in groups to construct an RCUK-style mini-grant (see the Grant Challenge section below). The third day is student led, and will include a session on entrepreneurship and a session on addressing problem issues identified by students.
Details of the Summer School
- Dates: Monday 12th September 2016 to Wednesday 14th September 2016
- Venue: Garden Quad, St John's College, Oxford
- How to get to Oxford: Details here
- Map of St John's College: here
- Summer School Programme: here