Imaging CDT Summer School 2018
The Summer School brings together students from the Oxford/Nottingham, UCL, KCL/Imperial and Edinburgh/Strathclyde (Bio)medical Imaging CDTs. During this 3-day Summer School students will have the opportunity to showcase their projects, and to work together in groups to construct an RCUK-style mini-grant (see the Grant Challenge section below). There is also a student-led session on Day 2.
Details of the Summer School
- Dates: Monday 3rd September 2018 to Wednesday 5th September 2018
- Venue: Dept of Physics, Nottingham University
- Directions to Nottingham University campus: here
- Map of Nottingham University campus (Dept of Physics is Bldg 22): here
- Summer School Programme: here